[j-nsp] About Juniper MX10 router performance

Md. Jahangir Hossain jrjahangir at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 23 02:52:34 EDT 2012

Thanks  jonathan to reach you again.

Actually i need to confirmation how many  BGP routes this model can handle.

In some of forum i found 1.6million but in juniper site i can not found this information.

So i am a little bit confused that way i  need to know the practical information if  any one used this product related to this service.

thanks
jahangir