[j-nsp] SRX650 Cluster throughput

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Tue Apr 24 13:04:34 EDT 2012

On 4/24/2012 1:01 PM, Jeff Rooney wrote:
> Single flow using iperf for all of my tests, only variation is that
> I'm using both udp and tcp tests, and via the cluster udp seems to
> handle better, but still only seeing 500Mbit

Just for giggles why don't you increase your test to utilize multiple
flows and lets see if you get different performance (this is going to be
the more likely scenario anyways since it's unlikely you'll have a
single host sending 900+ Mbits of traffic).

Based on your results we can probably start to narrow down performance
limitations.

--
Stefan Fouant
JNCIE-SEC, JNCIE-SP, JNCIE-ENT, JNCI