[j-nsp] looking for jncie-sp study follow

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Tue Apr 24 21:53:38 EDT 2012

On 4/24/2012 8:42 PM, Juniper Maillist wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> Do you recommend taking the bootcamp just before entering the exam (1 week before) for well prepared candidates? If no, when do you recommend to take it?

No, this is a big mistake. I recently taught the bootcamp and had two
candidates attempt to sit the exam the very next week and both failed
despite being fairly well prepared.

No matter how well prepared you are, during the bootcamp you are going
to identify areas that need improvement. I think a few weeks are
warranted to go through and master those areas prior to sitting the
exam. If you can, I'd schedule the actual exam about a month after
taking the bootcamp.

HTHs.

--
Stefan Fouant