[j-nsp] EX3200 vs. EX4200 MPLS

Chris Kawchuk juniperdude at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 23:29:24 EDT 2012

Yup.

The EX3200 is basically an EX4200 minus the VC capability (and one less PFE from what I remember for the uplink ports/expansion thingy).

Same single-label RSVP-style CCC's w/Optional QoS/Pbit inspection and EXP remarking. (Kompella style). No Martini/LDP though.

*Officially Requires the Advanced Feat Licence (MPLS, BGP, IPv6, etc.)

- CK.