[j-nsp] BAJUG

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Mon Apr 30 18:47:04 EDT 2012

Hey guys,

Just wanted to announce that I'm trying to put together a first Bay Area
Juniper Users Group meeting (BAJUG).  It will be held 6/7/12 in Sunnyvale.
 Because it's the first meeting I don't have a ton of user-generated
content, so I've tried to bring in some interesting keynote speakers to
talk about some interesting and relevant topics.  I have Kompella and
Beesley lined up to talk about MPLS in the Enterprise and SDN/Openflow.

Please see http://bajug.eventbrite.com/ for more details, the agenda, and
to sign up.  There's no cost and the invitation is open to anyone.  After
the keynotes we have a nice social event with beer and pizza.  I've
arranged for some of our internal experts to join in and meet people.

I hope to see you there.

http://bajug.eventbrite.com/

Thank you,

--
Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
Sr. Systems Engineer