[j-nsp] Aggregate interface AE issue

Ala' Amira aamira at bluezonejordan.com
Wed Apr 25 08:10:50 EDT 2012

Dear Friends,

I have applied AE interface between 2 MXs and it is working fine  but I have
lost the connectivity to the Media Management units only which is behind AE
interface  although the Management Vlan already exist in the trunk,

This is the configuration on one of the routers  :

set interfaces ge-2/0/0 gigether-options 802.3ad ae1

set interfaces ge-2/1/3 gigether-options 802.3ad ae1

set interfaces ae1 flexible-vlan-tagging

set interfaces ae1 mtu 1600

set interfaces ae1 encapsulation flexible-ethernet-services

set interfaces ae1 unit 0 family bridge interface-mode trunk

set interfaces ae1 unit 0 family bridge vlan-id-list 11

set protocols vstp vlan 11 interface ae1

what I have missed here to access the management units?