[j-nsp] JNCIE-SP Personal LAB

Diogo Aleixo Vieira diogoaleixo_ufpr at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 2 10:39:44 EDT 2012

Hi all, I am trying to set up a personal lab to JNCIE-SP studies, first of all I tryed to use Olive but I figure out that it has several limitation to simulate all the features of the lab.
So now I am looking for a cheap hardware running Junos to simulate the lab, anyone has any idea of hardware to simulate that?
I thought in SRX branch family but they do not implement logical systems and I am affraid about this limitation. Thanks, Diogo