[j-nsp] Commit status in SNMP

Tom Storey tom at snnap.net
Sun Aug 5 10:39:19 EDT 2012

What about forcing the use of "configure exclusive" and "configure
private" as opposed to plain "configure"? This way you're either
locking configuration of the box to yourself for a good reason, or
multiple people/systems can work on configuration simultaneously?

Its a tiny pain to get used to in the beginning, but not so bad.