[j-nsp] encrypted-password /* SECRET-DATA */;

Gordon Smith gordon at gswsystems.com
Sun Aug 5 23:40:35 EDT 2012

 As Jonathan says, the output you posted appears to come from a config
 collection program like RANCID.

 I'd suggest logging on to the M10i directly and grabbing the config
 that way.

 By default, when RANCID collects a config, it won't collect passwords
 or SNMP community strings.
 To enable these, edit rancid.conf and set the following:

 FILTER_PWDS=NO; export FILTER_PWDS
 NOCOMMSTR=NO; export NOCOMMSTR

 Cheers,
 Gordon