[j-nsp] juniper cisco switch interconnection

Patrick Dickey dickeypjeep at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 10 17:04:07 EST 2012

Hi Dale- As far as I know, it's a Cisco interop issue. Cisco only sends
certain info to the standard multicast address on VLAN 1. On all other
VLANs, it sends info only to the Cisco multicast address (not the standard
RFC address). At least that's how I remember the problem.... could be wrong.

Patrick