[j-nsp] NAT on MX5?

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Fri Dec 14 01:02:02 EST 2012

You can, but only 1-to-1 NAT (eg: static NAT)

Still waiting on a services module...

Config is a little different for inline - to turn it on you need an inline services interface:

set chassis fpc 0 pic 0 inline-services bandwdith 10g
set interfaces si-0/0/0 unit 0 family inet

then you use service-sets.

Requires 11.4R1 or later

set interfaces ge-1/0/0 unit 0 family inet service input service-set nat1
set interfaces ge-1/0/0 unit 0 family inet service output service-set nat1

set services service-set nat1 nat-rules r1
set services service-set interface-service service-interface si-0/0/0.0
set services nat pool ...
set services nat rule ...