[j-nsp] FBF - set next-hop?

Alex Arseniev alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Mon Dec 17 07:06:52 EST 2012

There are 2 ways to do what You are asking for:
Classic FBF, works in every JUNOS release and across most platforms
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos/topics/example/firewall-filter-option-filter-based-forwarding-example.html
New-way FBF (resembling CSCO PBR), supported from JUNOS 12.2 on MX with Trio
cards only
https://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.2/information-products/topic-collections/release-notes/12.2/topic-66800.html#jd0e6825
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos12.2/topics/topic-map/filter-based-forwarding-policy-based-routing.html
HTH