[j-nsp] More detailed log is needed on both SRX1400 & ISG2000

ahmad barakat barakat-ahmad at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 19 05:33:50 EST 2012

Dears,

actually we enabled the logging on our Firewalls, 2-SRX1400 and 2-ISG2000 in stream mode and they send the log to a syslog server.

we are facing a problem with the detailed report. because the log just appeared the session initiation but we need to know what happening after initiation this session.
for example if a person open google.com then goes to gmail and sends an email, the first destination IP for google.com appeared and nothing else for this user actions.

your assistance will be appreciated.

regards,
Ahmad.