[j-nsp] system syslog host in another routing instance

Mark Menzies mark at deimark.net
Wed Dec 19 07:28:46 EST 2012

Hit this issue when logging to STRM for SRX data plane traffic

Have a look at this for more details;
http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB22692

Seems that the initial packet originates in inet.0 even when we have a
specific source address to send the traffic from.  We need to route the
traffic to the correct routing instance for it to work

HTH