[j-nsp] Junos Load Balancing Behavior

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Thu Feb 2 12:08:16 EST 2012

It's working just the like documentation says.  It's per-prefix
load-balancing.

If you want per-flow you need to modify the FIB via an export policy.

set policy-options policy-statement fib-per-flow then load-balance
per-packet
set routing-options forwarding-table export fib-per-flow
Commit

Check your FIB again after that change.

Thank you,

--
Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
Sr. Systems Engineer