[j-nsp] Juniper SA SSL VPN static ip for user

Jonathan Lassoff jof at thejof.com
Sat Feb 4 20:21:03 EST 2012

On Sat, Feb 4, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Maciej Jan Broniarz <gausus at gausus.net> wrote:
> I have a bunch of users using SSL VPN to Juniper SA box. Is there a way to "give" each user the same static ip that will
> always be given to that user, whenever he logs in?

Unfortunately, I don't know of a simple way of doing this. However, I
would think that it should be possible to create address pools with
just one IP in them (they're not CIDR, just ranges), user groups with
just one user in them, and map each user to their own set of user
group and address pool.

Cheers,
jof