[j-nsp] Junos-RSVP-TE_nested_paths_RFC4206

Victor Lyapunov victor.lyapunov at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:02:42 EST 2012

Hello All

I have been trying to perform a simple to test for RSVP-TE testing
according to RFC4206. Specifically my test topology is the following

PE1<=>CORE1<=>CORE2<=>CORE3<=>R2

All routers belong to the same ISIS area

- I install an MPLS-TE path spanning between CORE1, CORE2.
- I have not found the necessary commands to make end-to-end MPLS-TE
paths, spanning across the core, (e.g between PE1 and PE2) to be
nested inside the core MPLS-TE path CORE1,2

Does anyone knows how to achieve MPLS-TE nesting according to RFC4206 in JunOS?

Thnx for your help