[j-nsp] 2011 Worldwide Infrastructure Report available for download.

Dobbins, Roland rdobbins at arbor.net
Tue Feb 7 20:00:57 EST 2012

[Apologies if you've already seen this announcement in other forums.]

We've just posted the 2011 Worldwide Infrastructure Security Report for download at this URL:

<http://www.arbornetworks.com/report>

This year's WWISR contains responses and data from 114 network operators in all major geographical regions.  The WWISR is based upon input from the global operational community, and, as such, is unique in its focus on the operational security aspects of public-facing networks.

Many of you contributed to the survey which forms the foundation of the report; as always, we're grateful for your insight and participation, and welcome your feedback and comments.

Thanks much!

		The basis of optimism is sheer terror.

			  -- Oscar Wilde