[j-nsp] next hop behavior within between VRFs

Stacy W. Smith stacy at acm.org
Tue Feb 14 16:27:17 EST 2012

Hi Ido,

Thanks to Harry Reynolds, I also figured out how to accomplish what you wanted even for traffic entering from a remote PE.

The trick is to apply the filter-based forwarding policy to the vrf-a forwarding table rather than to a specific interface.

This requires to firewall filters with the exact same content (fbf and fbf2 in my example). That's because the same firewall filter can not be applied to a forwarding table and an interface.

The links below have been updated with the new configs.

--Stacy