[j-nsp] 10.4R9 on MX stable?

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Fri Feb 17 17:17:03 EST 2012

Easiest way to explain it is to visit the download section at Juniper and look for the notices.  I don’t have the PR’s handy but there was BGP issues along with linecard reloading issues etc…. weird thing is that Juniper still has it as recommended release with a bunch of notices beside it.

Take care,

Paul