[j-nsp] NG-MVPN flow prob

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Tue Feb 21 00:01:14 EST 2012

On Monday, February 13, 2012 07:54:24 PM Ahsan Khan wrote:

> Problem occurs when CE1 (Connected with J6350) source
> starts sending multicast traffic but CE2 (Connected with
> M7i) receiver doesnot receive it

So if I understand you correctly, when the M7i is the Sender
PE router (and the J6350 is the Receiver PE router), all is
fine.

But when the J6350 is the Sender PE router (and the M7i is
now the Receiver PE router), things don't work even though
the control plane (and data plane signaling, i.e., p2mp
RSVP-TE) looks good.

Is that about right?

Mark.