[j-nsp] anyone running VC with 2 * EX4500?

Phil Bedard philxor at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 16:39:09 EST 2012

I did some lab testing with a 2xEX4500 VC using 10GE interfaces and it
worked fairly well once everything was setup.  For some reason I had some
issues getting things to correctly come up but after rebooting a couple
times everything was fine, even across reboots.  I only tested basic L2
and L3 functionality.  Upgrading the device still requires rebooting
everything.  Starting in 11.4 you can combine 10 EX4500s in a single
stack, but I know you are talking about two, and I don't know about
running 11.4 on them. :)

Phil