[j-nsp] Decent J-Series software version

Timh Bergström timh.bergstrom at videoplaza.com
Wed Feb 29 06:26:27 EST 2012

We are running 10.4r7.5 with security on dual stack with static routing, dhcp (IPv4) and RA (IPv6) for the office, it Works ok, but had to upgrade the ram and cf. We are running j2320. We also have one j2320 running on 10.4R8-something for our IX peerings, both v4/v6. I've disabled all security and run it in packet mode though, it also has 2GB ram and the bigger cf.

Both of them average below 100mbps though and the office router handles about 65 employees easily.

My best bet would be the latest 10.4-version or the latest service-release/recommended.

//T