[j-nsp] ICMP unreachable and mask reply - assistance required to check these features

Rehan Rafi Khan rrk.cse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 01:19:22 EST 2012

Hello Harri,

I would suggest the following, it might help:

1- Use the ping command with specifying source interface where you can use
outside interface as source and your inside as host. Syntax of command is
given at below link:

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos11.2/topics/task/operational/security-ping-command-using.html

2- You can make one of your EX switch as layer 3 device and use it as a
server. Configure an IP on interface and accordingly use a default route.
You can also access the webUI of switch which will be same as you are
accessing web-server.