[j-nsp] Route origination in Junos

maeve2009 at gmail.com maeve2009 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 08:03:50 EST 2012

Hi,

 You have another options for route origination.

Set routing-options generate route x.x.x.x/x discard

Note in this case you should include the discard option for generate the route with the correct contributing route. The route will be valid if you have more specific routes matching the main route

Obviously you have to match it in a policy stament to attached it in a specific session.

Another option is using the aggregate route statement.

Regards

Enviado desde BlackBerry® de COMCEL S.A.