[j-nsp] Time-of-day based traffic conditioning

Doug Hanks dhanks at juniper.net
Wed Jan 11 13:21:28 EST 2012

That's pretty cool.  Looks like there's some additional knobs as well.

{master}[edit]
jnpr at R1-RE0# set groups dhanks when time 8am to 5pm

{master}[edit]
jnpr at R1-RE0# set groups dhanks when routing-engine re0

{master}[edit]
jnpr at R1-RE0# set groups dhanks snmp community dhanks authorization
read-only

{master}[edit]
jnpr at R1-RE0# set apply-groups dhanks

{master}[edit]
jnpr at R1-RE0# show snmp

{master}[edit]
jnpr at R1-RE0# show snmp | display inheritance
#### 'dhanks' was inherited from group 'dhanks'
##
community dhanks {
    ##
    ## 'read-only' was inherited from group 'dhanks'
    ##
    authorization read-only;
}

{master}[edit]
jnpr at R1-RE0# show snmp | display inheritance when time 6pm

{master}[edit]jnpr at R1-RE0#

Thank you,

--
Doug Hanks - JNCIE-ENT #213,  JNCIE-SP #875
Sr. Systems Engineer