[j-nsp] Apply-group for EX-VC member?

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Thu Jan 12 01:27:57 EST 2012

Hi all,

Does anyone know if there is a special apply-group for referencing individual virtual-chassis members?

The SRX has node0, node1 & apply-groups ${node} and M/T have re0 re1 plus the lcc variants, but I have a hazy (though possibly imagined) recollection of seeing some config that allowed a distinct hostname to be configured for each member of an EX-VC.

The "groups xxx when" command that Phil just supplied does this quite nicely but I'm interested to know if such a group exists.

Cheers,

Ben