[j-nsp] IGMP-Snooping problem

Payam Chychi pchychi at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 19:58:30 EST 2012

hey John,

i believe juniper filters out macs when igmp snooping is enabled on the vlan, normally this would be fine however i think their filters are also capturing legitimate mac add/ranges

why do you need igmp snooping on ur phone vlan? if possible seperate ur voive vlan from data and disable igmp snooping on voice vlan

weve seen the same issue with isis

Sent from my iPhone
Payam T Chychi