[j-nsp] VPLS configuration

Derick Winkworth dwinkworth at att.net
Wed Jan 18 21:55:16 EST 2012

Michael:

You have no CE interface in the chrismas instance.  Do you just want the IRB interface in there?

If so, than replace "interface irb.800" with "routing-interface irb.800"

Then under "protocols vpls" in the instance, use "connectivity-type irb"

Derick Winkworth
CCIE #15672 (RS, SP), JNCIE-M #721
http://packetpushers.net/author/dwinkworth/