[j-nsp] Junos 10.4R8 on MX (PR 701928)

Daniel Hilj daniel.hilj at ipnett.se
Mon Jan 23 09:57:31 EST 2012

Hi,

By looking at the PR it is closed as you said and I can't see in which release it's fixed, however it also says below under problem description:

This is a critical defect which effects only DPC, and not MPC.
Customers with DPC is discourage using Junos 10.4R8, 10.4S8(A), and 10.4S8(B).

Regards
Daniel