[j-nsp] Junos 10.4R8 on MX (PR 701928)

Paul Goyette pgoyette at juniper.net
Mon Jan 23 10:25:35 EST 2012

We expect that this will be fixed in 10.4R9 when it released.

We cannot, of course, recommend that you upgrade to 10.4R9 until
after it has been released.  This is expected to occur within a
very few weeks.

I am working to confirm which components are affected and to get
the on-line information corrected.