[j-nsp] Frame loss during Ethernet test

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 08:13:56 EST 2012

This isn't running on an MPC carded MX running 10.2 code is it?

There was a bug that bit us that had some random small bits of frame
loss on CCC circuits on MX80 on 10.2.. I can't recall the bug ID, but
it was fixed in 10.4R6.. If I remember right, check your logs and
you'll see some parity errors scrolling through when there is frame
loss.

--
Tim