[j-nsp] Reboot after panic

Juniper GOWEX juniper at iber-x.com
Fri Jan 27 04:38:34 EST 2012

Hi all,

Searching the Juniper website, I found this link:

http://kb.juniper.net/InfoCenter/index?page=content&id=KB1942&actp=search&viewlocale=en_US&searchid=1327654050233#

Our M10 is a router lab. The router has no PIC inserted andno traffic.
Is this the inactivity to respect the KB?, Could reboot the router the
absence of traffic?.

Thanks and regards,

Isidoro