[j-nsp] Issue with MPLS VPN when using mixed LDP and RSVP Backbone !

vaibhava varma svaibhava at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:05:55 EDT 2012

Hi Diogo

I have not checked that yet but what I did check was that PE2/RR is
advertising the route via BGP to PE4 and PE4 is not accepting it.
Right now I do not have access to the setup.

Please suggest where can be the issue and what more to check apart
from the one you mentioned and I will check and revert in sometime.

Regards
Varma

--
Regards