[j-nsp] Issue with MPLS VPN when using mixed LDP and RSVP Backbone !

vaibhava varma svaibhava at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 11:42:02 EDT 2012

Hi Diogo

They are not hidden and have already verified the route-target.Its
correctly configured. Any other pointer ?

Also while using RR do we reallly need the Loopback IP of RR used for
BGP peering to be present in the inet.3 table of PE coz the RR just
reflects the route and does not modifies the NH. All we should need is
the reachability of the remote PE Loopback IP used for BGP Peering to
be in the inet.3 at the Local PE. Is that correct ?

Thanks much for your help on this issue.

Regards
Varma

--
Regards