[j-nsp] Issue with MPLS VPN when using mixed LDP and RSVP Backbone !

Diogo Montagner diogo.montagner at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 12:32:04 EDT 2012

Hi,

I don't think this is the problem because your issue is in the
control-plane between PE4 and PE2. First of all, you need identify why
the routes sent by PE2 are not arriving at PE4.

If your config is correct, you need  enable some traceoptions in the
bgp session between pe2 and pe4 to investigate better.

Regards

--
Sent from my mobile device

./diogo -montagner