[j-nsp] Issue with MPLS VPN when using mixed LDP and RSVP Backbone !

Per Granath per.granath at gcc.com.cy
Thu Jul 12 05:11:07 EDT 2012

Hi,

The RR needs routes to all its clients in the inet.3 table, otherwise the RR will not advertise inet-vpn routes to its clients.

If you do not want receive those routes via LDP/RSVP, then you can always do a static route on the RR. This will never be used for forwarding, just route reflection:

set routing-options rib inet.3 static route x.x.x.x/y next-hop reject

The x.x.x.x/y could be either 0/0 or some network that includes all your loopbacks.

Cheers.