[j-nsp] [c-nsp] Broadband Model suggestion?

Robert E. Seastrom rs at seastrom.com
Thu Jul 12 11:50:59 EDT 2012

My experience with Zhone (the MALC and their ONTs) was that it was
quite easy to get working and didn't rely on any kind of proprietary
management software which is always a risk when playing in those
areas.  Web configuration UI on the ONT was not the most awesome thing
in the world, but it didn't do the "gotta have IE" kind of thing that
I had run into on other devices.

-r