[j-nsp] RE : route BGP stall bug

Tim Vollebregt tim at interworx.nl
Thu Jul 19 04:44:26 EDT 2012

Hi,

I have 11 groups configured, mostly eBGP. No alert messages.
Also not sure if we are hitting PR722890, as we don't see the error in
our logs:

Cannot perform nh operation DELETE nhop (null) type unicast index 717 errno 1

As RAS confirmed the bug is still there, I'll have to work on getting as
much as Multihop loopback sessions as possible and configuring a static
default route towards cores to prevent blackholing (bleh...)

Turns out that my ultra expensive boxes / linecards are worth rubbish in
some cases :(

Tim