[j-nsp] Logical Systems Interconnection by Physical Interface

Adam Leff adam at leff.co
Fri Jul 27 09:02:54 EDT 2012

Without seeing your actual ping command, I'm assuming you forgot to
include the "logical-system" parameter so the router knows what
logical-system to use as the source.

Alternatively, look at the "set cli" command to make your CLI feel
like your are actually logged into the logical-system as a standalone
router.

Adam

(please forgive the top-posting)