[j-nsp] SRX gui

Pierre-Yves Maunier j-nsp at maunier.org
Tue Mar 6 02:15:30 EST 2012

CLI was a nightmare on screenOS so at the time I used the web interface
which was ok in terms of reactivity.
Since we switched to Junos (first with Junos with Enhanced services) we
went to the CLI (like we do for all our routers) because :
- the GUI is very slow (on all systems I tested so far, J2320, J4350,
SRX-210, SRX-240)
- the CLI is really functionnal and help having things done very quickly.

It seems to be better with their central management tool.

Regards,

Pierre-Yves Maunier