[j-nsp] AX411 + SRX210

OBrien, Will ObrienH at missouri.edu
Fri Mar 9 10:14:32 EST 2012

I'm putting a couple of AX411s out for some remote and dmz office networks. Does anyone have any suggestions for optimizing these things?
I've deployed one behind a SRX210 and so far users are happy. (I had temporarily run it behind a 100, but I'm pretty sure that it over-ran the 100mb interface on it.

The AX itself is getting PoE from a switch.

I'm also doing some work with deploying clustered 210s - I've have good success with clustered 240s but for the money the 210 is a heck of a deal.

Will O'Brien
University of Missouri, DoIT DNPS
Network Systems Analyst - Redacted

obrienh at missouri.edu