[j-nsp] EX8200 power supplies taking down an entire 208v circuit

Morgan McLean wrx230 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 05:01:24 EDT 2012

I don't know...I have citrix devices, MX80's, SRX650's, SRX3600's,
EX3200's, etc in the same cabinet. The only devices with power supply
problems are the EX8208's.

I can try to investigate upstream, not sure how much info I'll get. Its
Equinix SV4 in sunnyvale, so its a fairly decent facility. Nice APC
strips...no other issues.

Morgan