[j-nsp] JunOS 10.4R8.5 on MX5? Am I forced to run 11.4+?

Paul Stewart paul at paulstewart.org
Thu Mar 22 08:29:38 EDT 2012

It will crash miserably..... been there, done that ;)  I can't remember which release I was downgrading to and from... but I did try to downgrade an MX10 and got the "hardware not supported" error.  Went ahead anyways and poof!

Had to reinstall with USB ... thankfully it wasn't in production and I was onsite...

Paul