[j-nsp] VPLS Frustrations (Juniper - Cisco)

Humair Ali humair.s.ali at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 10:57:52 EDT 2012

Hi Ben

not sure if you raised it before, but if you are looking at QinQ, and
point-to-point is a viable solution, you should be able to do QinQ accross
L2circuit .

In regards to the Switched network between PE & CE , why not use CFM to
monitor the service end to end.

but if you are planning to add more site , then it might become cumbersome
though

Regards

Humair