[j-nsp] Add colors to JUNOS EOL page

Gojko Vujovic gojko at gojkovujovic.com
Thu Mar 29 06:45:01 EDT 2012

You guys may find this useful, so I thought I would share this. It is a
user-side javascript I created that adds colors to the standard JUNOS
EOL page:

http://www.juniper.net/support/eol/junos.html

Screenshot of what it does once you install it:
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/2421/20120329105330.png

Green - still supported, Orange - EOE reached, Red - unsupported

To install in Firefox:

1. Install Greasemonkey addon (to be able to run user-side javascript):
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/
Restart firefox.

2. Install the script (install button in the top right corner):
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/129540

To install it in Chrome, skip step #1, greasemonkey is not needed. Just
go and install the script.

Let me know if you like it (or not)...

-Gojko