[j-nsp] JNCIP-SP latest dumps

Sascha Luck lists at c4inet.net
Fri Mar 30 08:25:50 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 05:03:54AM -0700, Jared Gull wrote:
>I'm with Graham. Sack up and have some integrity, learn the
>material, and take the test pass or fail.

of course this is true generally, but the exams are not always
very compatible with practical networking experience.
Srsly, you need to know every property of every OSPF LSA type
or STP BPDU by heart? That's what the Internet is for...
I did JNCIS the old-skool way and it was a lot of grinding
useless information that I've forgotten again already...

rgds,
s.