[j-nsp] JNCIP-SP latest dumps

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Fri Mar 30 11:24:39 EDT 2012

On Fri, Mar 30, 2012 at 11:59:35PM +1100, Skeeve Stevens wrote:

> I would like to see exams include man pages, or at least an approved
> reference book that would let you look up obscure crap you almost
> never need to know off the top of your head.

The labs actually do include full access to the documentation, since
memorization of obscure commands isn't really the goal of the test. The
prometric exams are a bit more limited of course, due to the shared
testing environment, but they're a lot simpler too. FWIW I personally
think the new -SP exams are complete and utter crap compared to the
classic -M exams, or at least the JNCIP-SP that I took to renew my JNCIE
was at any rate... They're far more Cisco-like these days, full of
totally useless questions, poor grammar, and ambiguous or even flat out
incorrect answers, so plan accordingly. :(

> Binary<->Hex<->Decimal math... bullshit, I can't believe we're not
> able to use even a calculator these days... even highschool exams
> allow calculators!

I don't remember any of this on any Juniper exams I've ever taken, but
if you can't do simple binary<->hex<->decimal math you have bigger
problems. :)