[j-nsp] console switch to access juniper devices

Alexander Frolkin avf at eldamar.org.uk
Fri Mar 30 19:38:54 EDT 2012

> We went with OpenGear, it is inexpensive and has all the features we need.

We also went with OpenGear.  Another advantage is that the company is
very responsive to queries and feature requests.  They implemented
several features for us (in a matter of weeks --- with any other company
this would probably have taken years) and they're now in the production
release.

As far as I understand, they also allow you to put custom firmware on
their boxes without voiding the warranty (although we were pretty happy
with the OpenGear firmware).

Alex