[j-nsp] JNCIP-SP latest dumps

Ben Dale bdale at comlinx.com.au
Sat Mar 31 00:33:27 EDT 2012

> I am not saying braindumps are good at all, but...
>
> What engineer when architecting/building/supporting a solution doesn't have
> access to the internet or reference tools?

I'd hazard a guess that neither Dodo or Telstra engineers were able to google for help last month : P

It's Junos - you have the entire command reference built into the OS

When you know exactly what you're looking for - "help reference ..."
When you only have a rough idea what you're looking for "help apropos ..."
When you have no idea what you're looking for, make a mental note of areas to study for next time.

If you are walking into a JNCIE-anything exam not knowing these things already, then you're probably not ready to be sitting it.

You also have the PDFs of the Junos manuals available to you.

> I architect all day long and the Juniper and Cisco websites are my bible
> for product knowledge, features, part numbers, etc etc.

These exams aren't designed for "architects", they're for hands-on engineers - people who need to be able to think under pressure and manage their time while have a good grasp of the operating system and fundamental protocols.

The exam won't ask you to design anything, much less ask for a bill of materials and a quote - the boxes are in place, pre-cabled and physically inaccessible.

> It is like an electrician or plumber without their tools... absolutely
> useless.

I'm going to strongly disagree with you here - if I was paying an expert-level engineer to urgently fix an issue on my network and they needed anything more than a terminal app, a console cable and a network diagram, I'd be looking elsewhere.

> I would like to see exams include man pages, or at least an approved
> reference book that would let you look up obscure crap you almost never
> need to know off the top of your head.

See above

> Binary<->Hex<->Decimal math... bullshit, I can't believe we're not able to
> use even a calculator these days... even highschool exams allow calculators!

The last exam I saw with any sort of conversion on it was the JNCIA-JUNOS - these are fundamentals every network person should be taught, no exceptions.

Ben